MS's Trauma Evolution
The clinical diagnostic terms replace-remitting and progressive are eccentric progressions but with different impacts and consequences. Speach is an eccentric event. Every sound utterance is a different energy wave event. Every utterance heard filters into collective modals eventually to be words. Each ocean wave and wake is a unique eccentric event yet we recognize the rising and the falling.
MS is a multi-dimensional eccentric disease. Every event is a new event.
The experience dimensions from a trauma attack event are:
- wound - the MS injury relapse and remission attack, broken connections
- emotional - the psychological experiences
- social - the change in relationships
- disability - the connections remodeling
- Ability to thrive - the merge of resources enabling life to prosper
- Quality of life - the perception of the value of resources
- Quantity of life - the capacity of resources to sustain life
- Will to thrive - the desire to thrive
Some of the life dimensions effects from the trauma event impact are: